We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting from brisbane airport to Surfers Paradise

York, United Kingdom
1 post
Save Topic
getting from brisbane airport to Surfers Paradise

im traveling from the uk to brisbane to come and see 2 friends that have gone traveling and i land in brisbane airport at 21:00 on a monday what would be the best way to get to Surfers Paradise they said they can pick me up from the train station but i dont know which 1 lol, or would it just be easier to pick me up from brisbane aiport

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,904 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting from brisbane airport to Surfers Paradise

Unless your friends are really generous, I don't think they'll pick you up from Brisbane airport - as it's 90km + so it's a fair drive.

They would be referring to either Nerang or Robina Station which is nearly same distance from Surfers Paradise.

But wouldn't it be up to them?

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
11,212 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: getting from brisbane airport to Surfers Paradise

The airtrain to Surfers leaves at 21:34 ... if you miss that one the next AND LAST is at 22:04 which gets into the coast stations around 11:30 PM.

3. Re: getting from brisbane airport to Surfers Paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 02, 2015