We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southbank to Suncorp in bad weather

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
309 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Southbank to Suncorp in bad weather

Next Friday I'll be attending the NRL at Suncorp Stadium. It looks pretty straight forward to walk from Rydges south bank if the weather is fine. What are my options if the weather is wet? Should I go by train, or is there a more direct bus route?

Also what places are nearby to grab a feed before the game?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,406 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southbank to Suncorp in bad weather

There are shuttles running from two hours before a scheduled game at Suncorp Stadium.

The Eight Mile Plains shuttle service departs from the South Bank busway Platform 1

Brisbane Aus
Level Contributor
676 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Southbank to Suncorp in bad weather

You can also catch a bus from South Brisbane to Milton or Roma St. As for food,anywhere at Southbank would be ok. There is also Caxton st.

3. Re: Southbank to Suncorp in bad weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 07, 2014