We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

migrating to queensland

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
philippines
11 posts
Save Topic
migrating to queensland

We will be migrating to Australia from the Philippines this August 2006 and we will be living in our Aunts place in Murgon. Any idea about Murgon? We have three kids ages 15, 13 and 11? Any suggested place where I can enroll my kids and look for a job? We are into accounting.

Sunny Queensland...
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: migrating to queensland

Murgon is a couple of hundred kms north west of Brisbane.It is close to Kingaroy.It is part of the South Burnett region so you could google south burnett which should give you the info you are asking for.

philippines
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: migrating to queensland

thanks for the info. Hope to receive more informations from you where I can find a place in Brisbane. A place where there is a school nearby for my three kids and a place where there are lots of job opportunites to support them. We are both into accounting.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: migrating to queensland

In terms of looking for jobs, to start off and get an ide aof what's around you can go to

careerone.com.au and seek.com.au

philippines
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: migrating to queensland

ok. thanks! how about the suburbs. can you guys hwlp me out in finding a suburb where i can enroll my kids and where there are job openings? thanks!