We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free/inexpensive printing for tickets near YHA Brisbane city

Englewood, Florida
Level Contributor
468 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Free/inexpensive printing for tickets near YHA Brisbane city

Daughters are at Brisbane City YHA. I told them about the $42 online special for Movie World tics, but, they don't have a printer. Is there anywhere they can do free or inexpensive printing?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,554 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free/inexpensive printing for tickets near YHA Brisbane city

Generally you can stroll into any Internet cafe and pay for some printing.

Seeing as how they are already there and you are no where nearby - why not suggest they use the Internet and the White Pages.

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free/inexpensive printing for tickets near YHA Brisbane city

we're going to have to take the keys to the helicopter off you soon,. mom.

;-)

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
18,129 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free/inexpensive printing for tickets near YHA Brisbane city

Perhaps they could someone at ask at the hostel??

Englewood, Florida
Level Contributor
468 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free/inexpensive printing for tickets near YHA Brisbane city

I am a fanatic trip planner. They put me totally in charge of this adventure since it's my niche. I knew they were planning to head to one of the amusement parks today/tomorrow ( Mon). I love a travel bargain. Just found this one and thought I'd email all the details including where to find the printer to make it fast and simple. After looking at the current time in Brisbane, they are probably already on the train so will miss the deal :( Drat.

LOL on the helicopter parent. Far from it actually. Oldest left home long ago and works for a cruise line. She has been based in Australia for her current contract and we have very little contact since she is always out at sea with spotty communications. I'm more guilty of being a miserly cheapskate :)

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,057 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free/inexpensive printing for tickets near YHA Brisbane city

I think Eva's suggestion makes the most sense. Most hostels usually have guest Internet terminals available for use - and even if they don't have printers there, I'm sure they can send an attachment via email to the hostel, who can then print it off in their office.

6. Re: Free/inexpensive printing for tickets near YHA Brisbane city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 28, 2014