We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lions tour

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
lions tour

could anyone tell me the average price of a pint.also price of meal in average restaurant,thanks.does anyone know of any tickets for 1st test

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
375 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lions tour

Average price for a pint will be around $5-$8AUD, and meal prices at average places will set you back about $10-$15 for Entree and $18-$30 for mains. There are some good value little eateries where you can get some cheap eats.

Lions test tickets I can't help you - an option to consider is to check out the Lions vs. Qld Reds match in June - much cheaper than the proper match but still hopefully should be a good game.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lions tour

thanks for the info,cant wait for the trip

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lions tour

Here is the link to buy tickets for the rugby tour: premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx…

I don't know if there is any left though so you'll have to have a look :)

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,030 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lions tour

You might also try E bay as there are bound to be a few scalpers around

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lions tour

thanks to the both of you i will try both of them

6. Re: lions tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 28, 2014