We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nougat in Brisbane

Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nougat in Brisbane

Where can i get Nougat's in Brisbane? I don't really mind the brand although the main ones are Golden Boronia and Pantheon Nougat.

Level Contributor
65 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nougat in Brisbane

Hi there,

I know that Darrel Lea have nougat bars... And at easter time they usually have a nougat chocolate coated egg.

You could also try calling the number on the link below and ask if they have any stockists in Brisbane.

www.ausnougat.com.au/anc/welcomeframe.html

Happy hunting!

Brisbane
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,249 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nougat in Brisbane

Darrel Lea has closed all it's stores. The one in Queen street mall is currently an empty shell.

There is another shop called Chocolate Moments which is on the Adelaide street end of Brisbane arcade.

Oscar

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nougat in Brisbane

You could try the duty free shops in Brisbane.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
25,057 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nougat in Brisbane

Jocelyn's in the valley should sell nougat.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
10,616 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nougat in Brisbane

Most David Jones stores have a great selection of nougat's ... whether they have those brands I have no idea.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nougat in Brisbane

You can get nougat at Woolworths. Or any of those fruit shop/deli type shops. What part of Brisbane? North or south side?

7. Re: Nougat in Brisbane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 31, 2014