We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

Singapore
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

Hi

Any recommendations for a cheap but clean apartment which is near CBD (can walk to CBD) ? Will be traveling with 2 young kids.. Dun need fanciful stuff like swimming pool etc . Convenient, clean and cheap will be good . Thanks much

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5,962 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

Without knowing your budget, it's difficult to make a recommendation.

www.wotif.com will give you an idea of what is available, location & price. Use "self catering apartments" as property type.

When you see some that fit your criteria, ask about them here & have a look at the Reviews on TA.

I use wotif to find accommodation, but book direct with the properties. Have always received same and sometimes better rates than wotif, without having to pay in advance or booking fees.

Singapore
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

Hi

Thanks my budget is below 150 if possible coz on a tight budget. Have looked at wotiff but not sure which location will be better . Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
5,962 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

If you put "CBD "and "self catering apartments" in the search criteria, the properties that appear will have addresses and a map, so you can see exactly where they are.

Although you said you wanted CBD location, I wouldn't discount Kangaroo Point, which is just a short ferry trip to the CBD. There's one on at the moment, Riverside I think, from $125

Singapore
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

Hi,

Thank you for your help!

But i really searched until confused. Could anyone advise whether there is a budget accommodation at southbanks that offer free parking?

Thanks much for your advice!

Singapore
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

Hi,

Thank you for your help!

But i really searched until confused. Could anyone advise whether there is a budget accommodation at southbanks that offer free parking?

Thanks much for your advice!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

I think you will need more in your budget to find an apartment for three or four people. Not at Southbank but near the city you could try dockside

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

try airbnb as you should be able to get a good price on there.

bristol england
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

i was trying to find something similar and the cheapest that i found was abby apartments in brisbane

9. Re: Cheap apartments within walking distance to CBD ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 15, 2013