We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free Wifi in City

Which Brisbane hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Bargain Travel
Level Contributor
18,406 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
Free Wifi in City

Hi,

Are there any free WIFI hotspots around the city (public spaces, government buildings, cafes, coffee shops etc). I am staying 3 nights and will bring my Ipad and don't want to pay for high fee my hotel charges for Internet access.

I assume The State Library in Southbank offers free WIFI, but where else?

Thank you.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Free Wifi in City

I noted new signage in Orleigh Park, West End advising Wifi around the ferry terminal end of the park. Havent tried it out though.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Free Wifi in City

Guests staying at Frisco Serviced Apartments, 100 Bowen Street (just off Turbet Street) get free Wi-Fi i.e. it is included in all accommodation/apartment rates.

Warren

Queensland
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Free Wifi in City

You can download an app from the app store called "Free WiFi Finder". I find it works pretty well and gives you the names and loctions of nearby hotspots.

14. Re: Free Wifi in City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 18, 2013