We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watermark

Lancs, England
Level Contributor
244 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Watermark

Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Watermark? Any opinions on it??

Ipswich,Queensland
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Watermark

I worked at the Watermark several months ago, for about a month casually as a second job.

The rooms are quite nice for 4 star but the hotel is shaped like a Z and if you can stay in the newer "superior room" i would recommend it as the older side i was waiting for the backpackers to walk out but all the rooms are clean and working at another hotel i was probably just being fussy.

Rates are quite good considering quite ften breakfast is included. Beware if you park onsite there is a $5.00 charge for the honour.

Staff that i met are great especially Andrew on front desk. He is an absolute customer service proffesional.

Hope that is a little helpful.

Lancs, England
Level Contributor
244 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watermark

Thanks Porter21. Is it situated within walking distance from the transit centre? We are flying in and planning on staying there one night before we catch a bus elsewhere. Hoping we could easily walk with our luggage from hotel to the transit centre.

Ipswich,Queensland
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Watermark

Yes you can cut through Roma Street parklands after you make youR way through the subway(ask staff for directions). Haven't ever walked thru gardens but i know staff do direct guests there probably about 15 mins roughly.