We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisbane, Eumundi & Noosa Heads

8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Brisbane, Eumundi & Noosa Heads

My daughter (age 22) and I are traveling through Brisbane, Eumundi & Noosa Heads in February and are looking for interesting things to do and see. Any suggestions?

SUNSHINE COAST...
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisbane, Eumundi & Noosa Heads

In Brisbane you can now climb the Storey Bridge - one of only 3 bridges in the world that you can climb on. Brisbane has some great markets on a Sunday. And Southhbank is good, the Art Gallery is there also

www.ourbrisbane.com

Noosa is very trendy, lots of cafes and restaurants. Eumundi has a good market Saturday mornings.

Weather will be good in Feb, it is a bit hot on the Sunshine Coast at the moment 30C !

Townsville...
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brisbane, Eumundi & Noosa Heads

Australia Zoo - home of the Croc Hunter. A must see!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brisbane, Eumundi & Noosa Heads

Hi Shawn

Yes a couple of things, I guess it depends what you find interesting to do.

Visit Australia zoo

Visit Maleny and Flaxton

Visit Joes Waterhole in the main street of Eumundi for a nice cold beer. ( across the road from Eumundi markets held Wedn and Sat)

8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Brisbane, Eumundi & Noosa Heads

Rojan and Whiteman, thanks for your replies. I am adding your recommendations to my research and look forward to experience=ing both the zoo and the market in Eumundi.

8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Brisbane, Eumundi & Noosa Heads

Surfoz~We will definitely make time for a cold one in Visit Joes Waterhole. Thanks!

Gold Coast Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Brisbane, Eumundi & Noosa Heads

Walk the coastal path in Noosa National Park...absolutely superb, take a swim at Tea Tree bay along the path.

nosa
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Brisbane, Eumundi & Noosa Heads

Montville and malaney are must see towns up in the hinterland

Australia zoo is overrated - Don't expect steve Irwin to be there - seen one crocodile park seen them all, try tangalooma wild dolphin resort off brisbane for a chance to feed wild dolphins