We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Footy Trip to Brisbane

Sydney
4 posts
Save Topic
Footy Trip to Brisbane

Hi,

I am organising my footy teams end of season trip and just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for places to stay. Not looking for 5 Star or Backpackers, just a nice clean friendly hotel/motel with a pool that is walking distance to nightlife.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
121 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Footy Trip to Brisbane

Hi!

I am thinking that apartments in the Oaks chain may be good for you guys. They aren't 5 star, I think 3/4, but they are reasonably priced and are generally one bedroom suites, so it is great for getting a couple of people together for some quiet drinks in your living room before going out. Also they have rooms that adjoin, so you could sleep a few people in a similar space. All apartments are self contained (not that I would think you are doing much cooking?!). I would suggest the Oaks at North Quay and that is in reasonable walking distance to suncorp stadium and the city or the oakes lexicon which is closer to the centre of the city.

Just an idea, I am sure others can give you some more. Hope this one helps!

2. Re: Footy Trip to Brisbane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 04, 2009