We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A place for one night....any ideas???

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Topic
A place for one night....any ideas???

One thing I have not done yet is get a place to stay in Brisbane. We only need a place for one night. I have checked “www.wotif.com”, but I am not sure what the best choice is. The night is June 7th, 2007. There are 4 adults and I have been looking for a two bedroom apartment in the CBD or Southbank area. We are looking here due to the TA readers. (Thank you all!) Although, it does not have to be an apartment, it can be a hotel.

Any ideas???

Thanks for your help!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A place for one night....any ideas???

saville or rydges are the best, or anything in the cbd would be fine for one night (it is not far to southbank). you might also consider kangaroo point (short ferry ride to southbank)

2. Re: A place for one night....any ideas???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 02, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now