I will be traveling with my parents (early 60s) and brother (early 30s) to Brisbane for 2 days. Below is the itinerary that I have planned out and would appreciate if I could get some input on the day trip idea for day 2! I am struggling on where to choose.
- Land in BNE at 2300
Day 1 - Friday (no car)
- Breakfast at Gauge
- Collect admission ticket for Clock Tower tour
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary (whole morning)
- Back to city for burger lunch (Miss Kay's or Charboys)
- City tour (Clock Tower tour, Cityhopper, Brisbane Riverwalk, Albert Street Uniting church, Botanic Gardens)
Day 2 - Saturday (Will have rental car)
-Breakfast at Rogue Bar and Bistro Res
- Trying to decide whether to go to Glass House Mountains vs. Lamington National Park vs. Mount Tamborine. All of these options look great and I know this is a tough question, but if I could only choose one, would you have one that you would recommend over the other two? We are fine with some moderate hiking, but just want to enjoy the nature views etc. We are not particularly keen about visiting wineries because we would've just spent 5 days in Margaret River before coming to Brisbane.
- Drive back to city - explore one of the night markets (Night Quarter / Eat Street Northshore / The Collective Markets)
- Flight at 2300
Thanks very much in advance!