We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Darwin Hotels

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
Save Topic
Darwin Hotels

Has anyone stayed in the Cullen Bay Resorts Darwin recently? The reviews for this establishment on Hotel Club (TA's home page) aren't very encouraging. I will be in Darwin in the first week of December this year without a car, so want to be able to walk into the town centre or catch a bus if the heat and humidity are too much. I rather fancy a place with tropical water views without paying the earth, if that is possible. Any other recommendations welcome.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Darwin Hotels

Thank you Jettett, Ellemay and longhorn74 for answering my question so promptly and for suggesting an alternative to Cullen Bay Resorts.

12. Re: Darwin Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, September 12, 2009