We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info onbonnville Queensland please and how easy is it to...

Uk
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Topic
Info onbonnville Queensland please and how easy is it to...

I will be visiting friends in Bonneville but dont know much is a tourist area is it near a beach any info also how many miles from Sydney also is it easier to fly to the Ayres rock or do a set excursion.

Emu Run Experience - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Adventure Tours Australia
Sightseeing Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Alice Wanderer Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Outback Elite Tours
Sightseeing Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
19,203 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info onbonnville Queensland please and how easy is it to...

Ypu would fly to the rock (it's 3 hours by plane from Sydney).

The only Bonneville I know is in NSW. it is just south of Coffs Harbour a 6 hour drive north of Sydney. Bonneville NSW is right on the coast and has a world class golf course.

Melbourne Australia
Level Contributor
269 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Info onbonnville Queensland please and how easy is it to...

The beaches in the area are fantastic inparticular great surfing and popular with the fisherman. It's midpoint between Sydney and Brisbane, both offer direct flights to Uluru and Alice Springs. Coffs Harbour has a well serviced airport which is probly closer to Bonville than Coffs but most flights are via Sydney. It has always been a popular tourist region with lots to see and do but the most built up areas and resorts are immediatly north of Coffs Harbour and as GW has indicated Bonville is just a little south of town.

Uk
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Info onbonnville Queensland please and how easy is it to...

Thanks for the info it sounds like the right place as my friend says it is half way between Syd & Bris good to know there is a n airport at Coffs how long a flight from Syd & who flys there\?