We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help - Planning Australia itinerary

Which Alice Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ros
UK
Level Contributor
147 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help - Planning Australia itinerary

Planning a trip to Australia in October. Planning to stay one night in Alice Springs 14 October 2008. Have already checked several hotels for availability for this date and they all seem to be booked already. The period 10 October to 20 October seems to be a problem, is there something on in Alice during this period.

Ros
UK
Level Contributor
147 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help - Planning Australia itinerary

I've just discovered the answer to my own question there is something on in Alice Springs called the "Masters Games" ll-18 October so I guess we should avoid Alice at this time, going to have to start again with my itinerary.

2. Re: Help - Planning Australia itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 16, 2009