We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Optician

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Europe
Level Contributor
187 posts
Save Topic
Optician

Hi everyone

I am just wondering do you guys have the equivliant of specsavers or vison express in Sydney

I am looking for an optician that won't cost an arm and a leg becasue I don't have medicare or anthing like that

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
353 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Optician

I think Vision Express still exists here. You should get a reasonable price at OPSM which is the biggest chain. They are scattered around the city. Try searching for opticians on www.yellowpages.com.au

australia
Destination Expert
for New South Wales, Noosa
Level Contributor
3,258 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Optician

Directly opposite Wynyard Station on George Street, Sydney, you'll find a very reasonable (by Australian standards) priced optical place. I go there, though sorry, cant recall name without searching thru too many things - in process of moving house and all packed away. Very narrow shopfront so dont blink or you might walk past it.

3. Re: Optician

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 21, 2009