We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is better- Virgin Blue or Jet Star?

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bahrain
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which is better- Virgin Blue or Jet Star?

I have seen some competitive fares on the net from these two airlines to travel from Sydney to Mebourne and back. Which one is better in terms of punctuality, service, comfort, etc? Qantas fares are higher.Any advice?

Also how far is Avalon Airport from Mel Bourne City and what will be the apprx. cost to city (Little Bourke street).

Thanks in advance.

Bahrain
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which is better- Virgin Blue or Jet Star?

Thanks a ton Lily and Aussiejohn. I had very good tips from the Melbourne forum too.

As we get closer to begin our vacation, more questions keep popping out of my mind!

12. Re: Which is better- Virgin Blue or Jet Star?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:35 am, August 17, 2009