I am on a 5 days trip with my parents to Sydney and have worked out an itinerary and would appreciate all suggestions and advice!
Day 1 (Sat)
- Arrive Sydney 7 am.
- Should I take a taxi to Town Hall or pay 3 adults fare to Town Hall?
- Deposit luggage as too early to check in
- Take Bus 555 to Circular Quay, walk to The Rocks weekend market and have a bit of breakfast and walk around. Please advise how long to spend there???
- Take a ferry from Circular Quay to Kings St Wharf, destination is Sydney Fish Market. Should I walk or any transportation to get there?
- Lunch @ Fish Market.
- Light Rail to Paddy's and Market Street.
- Drinks and light bar snacks at 360 Bar Sydney Tower for sunset views
Day 2 ( Sun)
- Back to Paddy's Market for more shopping
- Sydney Opera House Market ( is it worth a visit???)
- Ferry to Watsons Bay
- Walk to Gap Bluff and have dinner there
- Glimpse or Eastern Bay Thai ( any suggestions? I saw Dolye's menu it is very expensive)
- Any advice what time dinner service starts as I planning to catch the 7 pm ferry back to Circular Quay.
Day 3 (Mon)
- Day Tour to Port Stephens
- Late dinner at Chinatown
Day 4 (Tue)
- Late Dinner at Darling Harbour ( any recommendations???)
- Visit Star Casino
Day 5 (Wed)
- My flight to Melbourne is at 1pm. What time should I leave from Pitt Street to Airport? Should I train there or taxi there?
- Is there enough time after check out at 9am/10am to visit QVB/ Strand Arcade area for a small walk?
Was wondering if my itinerary is overtly ambitious for my parents as they are a bit old and energy levels are limited.
All kind advice appreciated!