We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Respect to the regular advisors

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northampton
Level Contributor
27 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Respect to the regular advisors

I am visiting Sydney for the third time in January but this time bringing my new wife who has never been. So I've been looking at this forum to see what tips I might pick up and what has changed since my last trip 10 years ago.

First of all let me express my total respect for those of you who continue ( and continue, and continue.......) to answer the same questions again and again without screaming out " search the previous topics". You are a credit to your country and should be getting a bung from your tourism department.

So now that I've softened you up I have one topic I'd like to raise - I want one day in our 10 day stay to be EXCEPTIONAL. To give you some idea, we are going to do a South Pacific cruise while we are there, we will dine in some good restaurants like Rockpool or Quay, maybe do the seaplane lunch at Jonahs. I've thought about the overnight at Toronga.

Please rack your brains and tell me some of top notch ideas you might know about for a very special occasion.

My thanks to all the Sydney experts for their efforts.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,116 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Respect to the regular advisors

Oooh, sounds very nice. We arrived more prosaically by car for our anniversary one year.

New South Wales...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory
Level Contributor
4,003 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Respect to the regular advisors

LOL GW - do you have to stagger back down the hill or do they also drive you??????????

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,716 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Respect to the regular advisors

Drive you down the hill too.

You stagger back to the car ;) and stumble into the plane

Edited: 8:18 am, June 16, 2013
34. Re: Respect to the regular advisors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 18, 2014