We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

What is the best way to park rented car at Campbell Terrace Bondi and are there alot of street parkings and how much are the charges? Thanks so much.

Oz
Level Contributor
11,487 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

Hi,

Buckleys without a resident permit.

http://www.waverley.nsw.gov.au/

Cheers,

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,128 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

Is Campbell Terrace the place you are staying? Perhaps they have off-street parking.

Otherwise, as already stated, on street parking is not a viable option. Can you get rid of the car?

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

there's public parking on queen elizabeth drive on the beach front at bondi. it runs off campbell pde.

rates are here:

…nsw.gov.au/transport_and_parking/…car_parks

then again i have never had much trouble in the surrounding streets as long as u r not there on weekends.

u will need lots of money however for their ned kelly inspired parking meters and generally u cant stay too long.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7,608 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

for above, Buckleys means very limited (or no) chance for easy parking. Obviously it is not impossible on a weekday but Bondi Beach is a very popular place all the time.

You will have to pay for parking in the area hence most tourists/visitors use public transport.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

It's not that hard to find parking. You will find that most streets have a 2 hour limit, meaning you will need to move the car every 2 hours to a new spot. All spots within a few blocks of the beach also charge ($5+ per hour).

As others have said, I would strongly recommend getting rid of the car. Bondi has the most frequent public transport in Australia - buses every 2-5 mins all day and every 15mins all night.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,128 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

I think I've missed something...does the OP mean Campbell Parade?

I thought they were looking for all day or overnight on street parking because they were staying at some place called Campbell Terrace.

I'll get back in my box.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
226 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

I assume you are referring to Campbell Parade, Bondi's main thoroughfare. It is busy all day and night and parking is metered. There are occasional areas that are exempt but longer duration parking is to be found in distant back streets. Meter rates vary but $4 would buy you 1.5-2 hours of parking.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,077 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

I parked at Bondi Beach Car Park (QE Drive) last Saturday and it cost $8 per hour. I did not want to walk that far, otherwise I would parked for free along Military Road.

Afterwhich, I parked for free at Boundary Street (next to Waverley Cemetery) for the walk to Bronte Beach.

Kuala Lumpur
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

Thank You so much

10. Re: Parking at Campbell Terrace Bondi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 03, 2014