We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sydney harbour HOHO cruise

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
401 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Sydney harbour HOHO cruise

Hi,

Would love some feedback about this Sydney HOHO harbour cruise: …viator.com/en/…

Is it worth it ? $39 AUD per person.

Thanks !

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
29,918 posts
1,361 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sydney harbour HOHO cruise

Absolutely; its a fab way to see Sydney.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
401 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sydney harbour HOHO cruise

Thanks Ellemay! My husband found this cruise and is psyched about doing it, glad to hear it's worth it. I shall add to the list :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sydney harbour HOHO cruise

Have a look at the Matilda site that actually offers the pass/cruise.

Price? You'll be paying more to visit those destinations than you will on Sydney Ferries.

Destinations? Don't include Manly. Will you be using the zoo stop?

Time? Takes nearly an hour each way to Watsons Bay, if that is where you end up going.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
401 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sydney harbour HOHO cruise

I am planning on going to Manly on a different day as well as Bondi. No plans to go to the zoo as we will be doing the BM & Featherdale tour.

Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
17,748 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sydney harbour HOHO cruise

A MyMulti pass will give you unlimited transport in all buses, trains and ferries for $22 for the day.

You won't get commentary.

You won't be able to visit shark Island or Fort Denison but you will have access to other interesting islands like Garden Island and Cockatoo island.

You will get a lot more destinations available to you - Parramatta River cat and inner harbor ferries, Mosman and Cremorne, Milsons Point.

So doing some reading and research in lieu of commentary is another option to consider.

I also find that asking a local on the ferry "what's that building?" is a great way to start a conversation. Sydneysiders love to show off their harbor and their city.

6. Re: Sydney harbour HOHO cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 19, 2014