We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Australia in 15 days! Please help me planning my trip

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mexico City, Mexico
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Australia in 15 days! Please help me planning my trip

Hi everyone!

I m travelling to Australia by myself (23 years old), I will be arriving to Sydney by the next week and will be there for 14 days to explore this great country as much as I can.

My airplane would be leaving from Sydney as well.

What would be a good and worthy itinerary for these two weeks? Taking into account that I will arrive and depart to and from Sydney and I'm trying to safe money as much as I can.

Hotels recommendations in central areas would be also appreciated.

Thank you so much :)

Maryel

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Australia in 15 days! Please help me planning my trip

will u have the budget to fly between destinations or will u be doing the backpacker thing eg. bus/train?

makes a differnce to what we would suggest.

accommo: www.wotif.com

hostels:https://www3.yha.com.au/

airfare comparisons: www.webjet.com.au

2. Re: Australia in 15 days! Please help me planning my trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:51 pm, January 31, 2013
Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
72 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Australia in 15 days! Please help me planning my trip

Makes a huge difference if you can fly to the major cities.. the train services in this country are all overnight or full-day travel options to other major cities and the price for a "sleeper" cabin is usually four times that of a cheap airfare. It also depends on what you like to do on trips.. do you like museums and art galleries? Do you prefer more fun and adventure activities? do you prefer natural places and hiking. Need a bit more information on style of holiday you are wanting to do.

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
14,450 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Australia in 15 days! Please help me planning my trip

You're coming next week? Suggest you post further information as requested soon.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Australia in 15 days! Please help me planning my trip

Here are some recommendations for your holiday in Australia, In terms of accommodation you can’t go wrong with the Base hostel behind Town Hall and Queen Victoria Building. While in Sydney you can do Harbour Bridge climb and Jet Boat Sydney Harbour which is fantastic Bondi is for you if you like surfing.

A camel ride at the red center is a must. If you would like to do some activities each city has a lot to offer. Traveling around Australia is an ease, you can self drive cheaply or get a rail pass which will allow you to travel all around. You can get more information and things to do at http://www.ozadventures.co.uk/

6. Re: Australia in 15 days! Please help me planning my trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 02, 2014