We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help! where can I get a boat for tonight?

Manly, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
help! where can I get a boat for tonight?

I'm staying in neutral bay, my daughter lives in manly. Is there anywhere we can hire a rowing boat for party of 6..or morre. It is new year's eve, I've been using the lovely ferry thru this beautiful bay to get to hers.. do you think we could even hire a taxi boat?

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help! where can I get a boat for tonight?

I've just come back from the harbour an hour ago and the amount of vessels on the water trying to snag moorings for tonight is crazy...No way will you just be able to hire a rowing boat for 6 plus people to roam the waters as that would be both irresponsible and dangerous if you don't know the way the harbour works during main events such as this...Also the water police were already active so be aware of them if alcohol is consumed notably the skipper!A taxi boat tonight will cost a small fortune!

2. Re: help! where can I get a boat for tonight?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, January 06, 2014