We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meriton Campbell or Kent

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton,UK
Level Contributor
314 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Meriton Campbell or Kent

Hello, Any views on which is preferable to stay in Meriton Campbell or Meriton Kent?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney
Level Contributor
4,189 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meriton Campbell or Kent

both these places are not far from each other.

meriton campbell is newer. it is close to the haymarket area....central railway(for the train to the blue mountains), paddy's market, marketcity, chinatown.

meriton kent is closer to darling harbour and the city centre (although with the free 555 bus, both places are in good locations for getting around).

have not stayed in either place so unable to help there.

Perth, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Meriton Campbell or Kent

Hi,

I'm thinking to book the Cube apartment at Meriton Campbell St & I noted that the max no of guests per room is 2. If I have 3 people (incld me) in a apartment, do you think they'll notice/ make a deal out of it?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,713 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meriton Campbell or Kent

Yes because the bedding is designed for 2..

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,713 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meriton Campbell or Kent

BTW thye have security cameras in entry area at campbell

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,238 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meriton Campbell or Kent

GW is absolutely right.

Hotels and apartments don't take kindly to unregistered 'extra' guests in any room, both for fire and safety reasons as well as revenue reasons. If caught out in such a breach, the best scenario - one person would be asked to leave. Worst case scenario - your reservation would be cancelled and your entire party asked to leave.

6. Re: Meriton Campbell or Kent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 27, 2014