We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To Ellemay, Tel & OZfrequentflyer:

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida or Indiana
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
To Ellemay, Tel & OZfrequentflyer:

Thanks so much and I do appreciate your advice. My boyfriend gave me this trip to Sydney for my Christmas gift as it is his MOST favorite city in the world.(he has traveled extensively and Sydney is his #1)Sadly he is going blind and this may be the last time he has any visuals of the wonderful city he loves so much. This will be an extra special trip for both of us, he sharing it with me for the first time and possibly the last time he will be able to experience it with any eyesight at all limited that it is and going rapidly. For these reasons I want him to see it all one more time! Your ideas and suggestions were great and I am looking forward to experiencing Sydney and whatever else we can squeeze in! Flaindy@aol.com

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,076 posts
1,390 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: To Ellemay, Tel & OZfrequentflyer:

It was a pleasure to help you..I am sorry to hear about your boyfriend..must be terrible for him.If you want...I can take you both out for a days sailing on Sydney Harbour on our yacht.Its the best way to see Sydney Harbour and sights.You will need to tell me dates..we are often overseas..(like most of the time)but if home happy to take you out.. You do not need to know anything about sailing...just sit back with glass of champs and relax.

We often take O/S visitors out..

Florida or Indiana
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To Ellemay, Tel & OZfrequentflyer:

Ellemay! Please e-mail me at Flaindy@aol.com so we can talk about dates, etc. I think Ozzie would love that! He is a 30 year boat captain and we just(very sadly) put his yacht for sale because of his eyes. We spend alot of time in the Bahamas and are true salt water junkies! What a wonderful surprize that would be for him.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,076 posts
1,390 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: To Ellemay, Tel & OZfrequentflyer:

I will e-mail you today with details of my itinerary for the year..hopefully we are in Sydney for your dates.