We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meriton Rialto

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Meriton Rialto

I've booked a one bed apt in the Meriton Rialto and want to request one with decent views. Can anyone tell me if there are one bed apts on high levels with good outward views, and if so, can you recommend any particular apt? Thanks

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
465 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Meriton Rialto

Isn't this in Melbourne not Sydney??

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
465 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Meriton Rialto

Sorry, I'm such a dope I'm thinking of the Rialto Hotel in Melbourne. I think these are new but don't know anything about them. They are so far down the other end of the city the wouldn't have harbour views. Might get views out over Darling Harbour area to the west if you ask

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,869 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meriton Rialto

It is also known as world square tower and some of the upper rooms do have harbour views as it is so high.

As far as I am aware the apartments on the upper floors are all 3 bedroom (perhaps some twos). Not sure if there are any 1 bedders with a view.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meriton Rialto

I have another question, if someone is familiar with this property. Would they accept luggage in order to store it in their luggage room prior to arrival for a few days. We are going to CAirns and do not want to take the big bag with us. We will be staying there for one week after getting back from CAirns.

Many thanks.