We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seafood paltter

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,465 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
seafood paltter

Ok....what is it normaly comprised of...dont have this in USA. What do you get... what should you pay, is it worth it ot not. Who has the best

Fish At The Rocks
$$ - $$$, Seafood, Australian
Masuya Japanese Seafood Restaurant
$$ - $$$, Japanese, Seafood, Sushi
Sydney Cove Oyster Bar
$$ - $$$, Seafood, Australian
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: seafood paltter

don't forget that prices we are qupting re in Aussie dollars.... i think you will still have the same problem with abalone in melbourne as you will else where in australia. hard to come by and very expensive.... NZ does have a bigger market for them, and produce a lot, but there isn't a big market for them here in OZ

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,465 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: seafood paltter

Thank you Georgia...... I did factor the comversion rate as well as the tax- inclusive that you have. and we dont. So prices in victoria are very close to ours....

As for Abalone.. I am willing to pay whatever the rate... to me Abalone beats the best lobster or any other fish, hands down.. I will be headng up to NZ too and might call about to some larger commercial fish markets to see what I can arrange....... Some things are worth spending on.... this is one to me.. I gladly would pay $100 uSD a KG for abs....