We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cricket again!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,256 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Cricket again!

Hubby (rudely) woke me up this morning at 5 am to watch live cricket from Melbourne. The whole stadium looked empty? Where are all you guys?!

Tel
Great Yarmouth U.K
Level Contributor
665 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cricket again!

I think they are still to upset to face cricket after recent events in England.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
8,097 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cricket again!

There's cricket on? Who's playing? Ooh, is it the Australia v the rest of the world?

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,256 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cricket again!

I was beginning to think there were no cricket fans on the Sydney forum were nt you Tel? I have to turn on to see a bit of eye-candy (glimpse of Freddie) before work.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cricket again!

Don't get up too early to watch ER. The Aussies have made 328 (why, oh, why couldn't they do it aqainst your lot) and Kevin Peterson has injured himself. And the crowd looks like being about 40000. Should be a good run chase if the World Team have a crack.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
8,097 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cricket again!

Hmmm, World XI are doing a bit too well at the moment....1/101 and growing a bit to well chasing target of 329.

Tel
Great Yarmouth U.K
Level Contributor
665 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cricket again!

Im sure the Australian team learnt quite a bit about cricket when they played against England so they could do well against the rest of the World. (maybe)