We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon in sydney and need advise

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Ramon...
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
honeymoon in sydney and need advise

My fiance and I are honeymooning in Sydney in September for 9 days. We are staying at the Sydney Harbor Marriott Hotel. We would like to visit the Outback. Can this be done on a day tour? What other tours would you recommend? Any recommendations on inexpensive romanitic restaurants in the area? Any recommendations for this honeymooning couple are greatly appreciated :o)

sydney, australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: honeymoon in sydney and need advise

well i dont reckon that you can go to australia (especially sydney) and not visit the centre point tower. you have to do the cool tours because you go all the way to the top and look at the view...trust me, the 15 minute long elevator ride is worth it. hehe and then u get to go on a history of the koori/aboriginals who are australias natives and a cool virtual simulator ride that goes through all habitats of australia and truly lets our biodiversity shine. make sure you dont get too scared wen the alagator comes! (notice my attempt to make it easier for the americans by not saying croc)

goood luck!

restraunts....better off goin to china town and eating some yum cha