We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

four seasons hotel

Which Sydney hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
soggy plymouth
5 posts
Save Topic
four seasons hotel

Does anyone know the e mail address for the Four Seasons hotel .My wife and I are comig to the lovely city of Sydney late October & the address plus any suggestions of where to go & what to see would be very helpful indeed.We are both in our 60's & this is our first time to Australia, we are only staying in Sydney for 4 days.

Thankyou for your time

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney
Level Contributor
4,243 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: four seasons hotel

try this address...

Sydney.reservations@fourpoints.com

found on the starwoodhotels.com. site

this hotel is in a good location. their seafood buffets are very good (at around A$55/head).

late october is a lovely time in sydney as the weather is getting warmer and the flowers are coming in to bloom.

type in 'trip report' in the box above your post and you will get an idea where most of our visitors have er, visited.

soggy plymouth
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: four seasons hotel

Thank you for the information,especially the tip about 'trip report' it was most helpful.We are novices with computers & trip advisor. Once again thanks.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney
Level Contributor
4,243 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: four seasons hotel

you are most welcome.

as to being novices about computers and trip advisor... i think you are doing very well to have found this useful forum and to have started using it.

do come back with more questions as there are many here on the Australian forum who are only too willing to help you plan a wonderful holiday here in Australia.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,953 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: four seasons hotel

Just a quick confirmation....

did you want the Sheraton Four Points in Darling harbour ...or the

Four Seasons Hotel at Circular Quay/Rocks...

FS is a five star and Points is a four star plus...

If you do the satandard websearch for Four Season they have a global reservation system that all emails are channelled through

(I had death in the pC and don't have it on file..but i think the webaddress iss www.fourseasons.com)

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney
Level Contributor
4,243 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: four seasons hotel

oops! my mistake for giving the address for the four points and not the four seasons! my apologies.

GW, thanks for picking that up.

soggy plymouth
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: four seasons hotel

To JuneTL & Guruswife.

Thank you once again.I went onto the Four Seasons web site & they gave me the E- mail address it is as follows in case other people need it. res.sydney@fourseasons.com

Once again thanks to you both.

7. Re: four seasons hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, September 01, 2009