We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fastest Drive time Canberra to Sydney

Which Canberra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
Level Contributor
547 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Fastest Drive time Canberra to Sydney

Hi - could someone please tell me the drive time from Canberra (AIS) to Sydney International Airport.

We are taking an international flight and are going to pick our son up and drive to airport in Sydney but need to know how long that will take and if the roads are fairly clear on a Thursday between 1-5pm. Thanks

Perth
Level Contributor
547 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Fastest Drive time Canberra to Sydney

Thanks for that - if I am flying Qantas to Sydney and then Air New Zealand within an hour and 20 minutes later I assume the baggage is checked all the way through - therefore do you get your boarding passes for both flights at check in at Canberra? Otherwise seems a pretty tight fit

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
7,764 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Fastest Drive time Canberra to Sydney

I not to sure on boarding passes right thru. Give Qantas a ring.

13. Re: Fastest Drive time Canberra to Sydney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, September 28, 2009