We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transit information

1 post
Save Topic
Transit information

I am traveling from Lisbon to Australia. I have a transit at rome in which i have to transfer from t1 to t3. My luggage will directly go to Sydney. My transit is only 1 hour at Rome. Will i have enough time to transfer from t1 to t2. I dont hold a european union passport. I only have a european union residence card.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Mentioned in this post
Australia
Australia
South Pacific
Sydney
Sydney
New South Wales, Australia
3 replies to this topic
Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transit information

I suggest you ask on the Italy forum. Very few of us here would know much about transfers in Rome. I have passed through once. From my admittedly limited knowledge, I understand that a European union residence card allows travel through the whole European Union but I cannot be sure. However I do know that you must obtain a visa in order to come to Australia.

Mentioned in this post
The  European
The European
816 Reviews
Melbourne, Australia
Australia
Australia
South Pacific
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Queensland
Level Contributor
10,056 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transit information

It sounds like you are booked on one ticket if your luggage is going straight through. In which case, it is your airlines responsibility to get you on that flight, and therefore would not have sold the ticket if it is not doable.

Cheers.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
10,031 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transit information

The Air Travel forum would be a good place to ask your question

Reply to: Transit information
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted