We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cryatal bay to kelingking beach

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cryatal bay to kelingking beach

Which is the best road to go to kelingking beach from Crystal beach by scooter and how long it takes? Thank you.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
47 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cryatal bay to kelingking beach

Hi there

There is only one road that will take you there. Ask the locals at crystal bay beach and they will point you in the right direction. Travel time probably 40 minutes between the two.

Portland, Maine
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cryatal bay to kelingking beach

Hi. I'm going there in October. When you go, could you tell me how you got to Kelingking beach? It's the main attraction I want to visit. I also plan on climbing down to the beach! Thank you.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
125 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cryatal bay to kelingking beach

Websurfd5, we used Dewa Doglass. I forget his website address at the moment but his WhatsApp is +62 858-2931-5171. He arranged fast boat transport for us as well. We contacted him as we arrived here in Bali with less than a week notice in advance. A note about the roads, while the main one by the harbor is good, the roads to the sights are bone jarring and teeth chattering. Definitely an experience in itself.

4. Re: Cryatal bay to kelingking beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 29, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Penida