We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enquiry some tourist information

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Villahermosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong kong
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Enquiry some tourist information

I would like to plan to visit Cancun, Merida, Campeche, Villahermosa and Mexico City. I can go at September or December, which month is better weather for me to travel?

By the way, I also want to visit the Palenque, is it better to stay at El Panchan or Villermosa is more convenient to go to Palenque?

Please reply for me if anyone knows! Thank you!

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enquiry some tourist information

September is rainy season in southern Mexico with the possibility of hurricanes. December will be mostly dry although cold at night at altitude such as Mexico City. Personally I would select December (since it's still warm in the day and heavy rain can really make sightseeing unpleasant) but avoid the last week of December of course as then things go crazy for Christmas and New Year.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,041 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enquiry some tourist information

El Panchan may not show on the map; it's adjacent to the Palenque site. V'sa is much farther.

3. Re: Enquiry some tourist information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 9:52 am, April 06, 2014
4. Re: Enquiry some tourist information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, August 12, 2015