We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flores to Palenque to Villahermosa

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Villahermosa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Banff, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Flores to Palenque to Villahermosa

Hi

Next week we plan to travel from Flores (Tikal) to Palenque and then fly out of Villahermosa.

Has any one done this trip and could recommend how we do it? Which companies offer this as a private shuttle service? Or where you went on public transport? I have found some answers online but many of them are a few years old i am looking for something more recent.

Thanks

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Level Contributor
5,678 posts
115 reviews
1. Re: Flores to Palenque to Villahermosa

I don't think there have been any changes. There are still companies in Flores offering private transfers to Palenque, or buses to the border, followed by the river crossing and other buses to Palenque. Be sure to make time for Bonampak, Yakchilan and Palenque itself. There are plenty of buses from Palenque to Villahermosa, from where you will have to take a taxi to the airport.

2. Re: Flores to Palenque to Villahermosa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, July 18, 2014