We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Fabbrico from Khartoum

Khartoum
2 posts
Save Topic
How to get to Fabbrico from Khartoum

I am traveling to Italy for the first time and will stay in Fabbrico for a training course with Argo Tractors, and I have reservation at San Genesio.

Please recommend the best travel route. Fly into Rome then drive up? Or fly into another airport.

Thank you very much.

4 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
90,263 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Fabbrico from Khartoum

Venice or Milan airports would be closer, but it depends on what flights are available from Khartoum.

Italy
Level Contributor
6,154 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Fabbrico from Khartoum

Or you can fly into Bologna, much closer!

Vignola, Italy
Level Contributor
3,413 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Fabbrico from Khartoum

Dear Ahmed,

did you never try the Rome2Rio website? http://www.rome2rio.com/ Funny and usually quite reliable to find information about travel routes.

The closest international airport to Fabbrico is Bologna, but I doubt there are direct flights to Khartoum: probably you need at least one stop.

From the airport the cheapest solution is arrive to Rolo/Novi by train than take a taxi, but isn't a direct train. You must reach the train station with a shuttle, than a train to Modena than a local train from Modena to Rolo.

Less cheap but much easier is take a taxi directly from the airport to your destination.

Of course you can even rent a car directly to the airport. Driving Fabbrico is about 70Km far from Airport and not so difficult to reach.

Khartoum
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Fabbrico from Khartoum

thanks for all friends, I find a good choice and I may be at Fabbrico in twenties of this month, thanks a lot of again.

Reply to: How to get to Fabbrico from Khartoum
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Province of Reggio...