We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay with toddler in late April

Southampton, UK
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay with toddler in late April

I am looking to spend the last week of April in Sardinia, flying into Olbia. Will be travelling with my 2 year old son and mother. Will probably hire a car. Looking to chill out, spend time on the beach (I appreciate won't necessarily be warm enough to sunbathe), wander round nice towns/ villages, maybe some (toddler friendly) sightseeing. Not bothered about nightlife but would be nice to be in walking distance of some bars/restaurants. Also be good to have a kids playground nearby.

Can you please help with the following:

Where would be a good place to stay? Flexible either hotel/apt/villa - ideally around €600 for the week or less? Pref an hour or less from Olbia

Are shops/restaurants etc all likely to be open in late April?

Any recommendations for toddler friendly sights?

Will it be necessary to hire a car or is public transport in the area generally good?

Thanks for your help!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
863 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay with toddler in late April

Check out holiday lettings or homeaway for a villa or apartment. Sardinia is pricey for accommodation and some look dire. It's quiet here for April and you might want to think about staying somewhere busy.

2. Re: Where to stay with toddler in late April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 01, 2014