We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self Catering

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Self Catering

Hi, I would like to know about the cost of living in Costa de Antigua, are their many Supermarkets,

and what is it like for Solo Travel. Thank You.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
681 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self Catering

Hi Eileen, solo travel? do you mean travelling alone?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Self Catering

yes.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
681 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Self Catering

Hi Eileen,

I'm also struggling a bit here to arrange a holiday for myself in Dec/Jan in Fuerteventura. In January 2009 I stayed for 1 week in Caleta, enjoyed it & apartment was quite cheap. I understand its still possible to pay as little as little as €40 pn this season.

For my requirements this time 'round I'm being drawn towards one of the larger centres further northto include even hotel stay. I'm looking to some peace n quite but not dead quite as I enjoy local culture including eating out etc.

What time/how long were you thinking of going - if I get any info that may be helpful to you I can forward it to you if you like.

BTW my post on here, if you'd like to have a peep is:

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Self Catering

Hi Bertie,

Thank you for the reply, i'm thinking of going from 14th Dec to !4th Jan. I will be staying in Costa de Antigua.

I could not make out how to contact you, the link did not work.

Have a nice day.

Ps

Aer Lingus have cheap flights at the moment, but they finish in a few days.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
681 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Self Catering

Hi Eileen

Tks for response & info re aerlingus, I will check it out. my contact details are 087 2258034 or fnndh@hotmail.com if you would like to get in touch

BTW what type of accommodation/cost have u arranged?

B.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
681 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Self Catering

Hi Eileen

Hope your travel plans are going well. I have booked flights with Aer Lingus & thanks for tip off.

I await some feed back re accommodation from a contact I have over there.

Now just a 2 month wait so roll on December.

Tks again for help.

Bertie.

Edited: 9:19 am, September 10, 2013
7. Re: Self Catering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, April 27, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Costa de Antigua