We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excellece rivieria cancun

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
excellece rivieria cancun

Does anyone have a up to date map of the resort

Denton, North...
Level Contributor
696 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excellece rivieria cancun

Sadly no. They have updated their website and the interactive map is no longer there.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excellece rivieria cancun

yes I noticed that...thanks

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: excellece rivieria cancun

Changes that are not shown on the resort map on their website:

The coffee/ sweet shop is located in the main lobby area where the business center is shown (#46 on the map). The business center no longer exists. They now offer tablets to use in the lobby (or rent).

The Flavour Market restaurant is located where Agave is shown (#11 on the map). Agave is still there. They took the inside seating area for Agave (beside #41 on the map) and changed it to the Flavour Market.

The Alegria disco bar (#20 on the map) is now a sports bar.

There are 3 Excellence club buildings. The two #7 buildings that face the ocean, and building #8.

Of the three buildings #7, the building facing the dive center (#32 on the map) is #7. The club building closest to building #8 is #7B. The other club building is #7A.

For the 4 buildings labeled #6. The building facing the spa is #6. The building facing building #9 is #6B. The building that is brown on the map is #6C and the remaining #6 building is #6A. The upper floors in buildings #6A & #6C are considered oceanview suites.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: excellece rivieria cancun

wow...great info Dave...I believe I was in one of the building 6's last time...I faced the pool and the little pottery place (not even sure if it is still there..it has been 4 years)...

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: excellece rivieria cancun

The pottery place was still there on our last visit (Sept. 2014). It's located beside the dive center (#32 on the map).

On our last stay they were just starting to make many of the changes that I listed above, so we haven't had a chance to check them out yet.

Here is a link to pictures of some of the updates.

https:/…

My favorite update, since your last visit, is the addition of the beach restaurant Las Olas. So nice to be able to get something to eat for lunch and not have to change clothes. They change the menu every day, so it's not the same food (My personal favorite is taco day). If the weather is bad they will move to the theater area.

6. Re: excellece rivieria cancun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 01, 2016