We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Coral and Turquesa

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Liberty, South...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ocean Coral and Turquesa

How is the beach at this resort?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa

Hi all

I would also be interested in how the beach is. We are due to fly out next Friday

and If any one can say what the best cocktails are that would be a help aswell

thanks

can't wait on count down now

Woodstock, Canada
Level Contributor
946 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa

Have you two been reading about the extensive situation with seaweed/sargassum along the coast? Just scroll back and I'm sure you will find reference to OCT and the situation posted recently.

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
344 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa

This year it is hard to say what the beach is going to be like, I think it is day to day, big Sargassum issues. As previous poster said, look for other posts, or google it to read up on problem. The resort does their best to keep the beach clean of it, and last year when we were there, they had a tractor go up and down the beach a few times a day and that helped. I would think they are still using that.

Pools are great.

Enjoy your trip, And any cocktail is a good one, you can always ask bartender to surprise you and they have a drink of the day.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa

Hi Canuckfan99

thank you for your reply, we will be there in 3 days time. I know they have been having problems with seaweed, just thought it may have improved by the time we get there.

Mother nature is so unpredictable. I will take your advise about the cocktail situation, I am not fussy and part of the holiday is trying a new cocktail.

on count down now

5. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 25, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos