We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Now Jade or Hard Rock Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
New Jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Now Jade or Hard Rock Hotel

I can't decide between Now Jade and Hard Rock. Hard Rock more expensive but more established brand and maybe more exciting for my 19 and 22 year olds? Now Jade saves me money and you're still in Mexico enjoying sun and sand and seems like a beautiful resort. Anyone been to both that could offer comparison if money wasn't an object?

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,125 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Now Jade or Hard Rock Hotel

I have been to NJ and Aventura Palace Cove just before they became Hard Rock. I have been to Hard Rock in PCDR also.

I do not think HR is a more established brand. It is a Palace brand. NJ is an AM Resorts brand.

We liked APC better than NJ but not a ton. we hated HR in PCDR so once they switched APC to HR we crossed it off our list. I think HR brand puts to much into decor and not enough into service and food.

You can read my reviews of all 3 by clicking on my name and my contributions. It shows my review of APC as hard rock. TA changed it when they switched. I don't like that they did that but so you are aware.

I would not feel like you are going cheap or letting your kids down at NJ.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,551 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Now Jade or Hard Rock Hotel

We loved Hard Rock Cancun, most fun we've had in any resort thus far. We found the service and the food very good. We were there last Sept., I have a review you can take a look at. Mixed travelers of all ages and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

3. Re: Now Jade or Hard Rock Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 07, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Morelos