We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Eden

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aylmer, Canada
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Eden

Just wondering if all Hotel Eden rooms face the water? I don't really want to be looking in the alley...

The reviews are good, seems like a nice budget hotel for a short stay. We have the Hacienda Morelos booked for the end of our trip and are looking for somewhere to stay at the start of our trip.

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
3,306 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Eden

The Eden is actually a street or two back from the beach but the view was nice enough of the neighbourhood .

Expedia listings like Eden have a handy map function once you select the hotel which I just did to make sure .

We found out about Corales suites and booked them through Expedia in March . Corales was the next price up from Eden , same as Hacienda , and our room had ocean view mostly due to an empty beach lot . We booked the least expensive room and got a two bedroom place with two decks and full kitchen .

Aylmer, Canada
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Eden

Thanks for your reply. It's fine with us if it's not on the beach as it's for one nite then we are off to Chichen Itza :-)

I will look up Corales suites, thanks for the idea!

Aylmer, Canada
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Eden

I just looked up Corales suites and every day in Feb. 2015 is unavailable! It does look like a nice place tho!

West Jordan, Utah
Level Contributor
1,966 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Eden

About how long would it take to walk to the beach from the Eden?

Is there a grocery store nearby? Or is the closest back by the 307?

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,727 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Eden

Eden is about 6 blocks from the town square, where there is a small grocery store and 2 OXXO convenience stores.

The beach is about a 5 minute walk away.

Level Contributor
7,086 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Eden

Arrecifes II..a studio was coming in around $45 or something like that. I don't know if it's new but I hadn't seen it on the listings before. I think it looks quite nice.

Safe travels.

TA listing:

Edited: 10:13 am, September 01, 2014
Salt Lake City USA
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Eden

Generally any of the beachfront basic hotels can be booked with Marand Travel Service of Puerto Morelos at

Beachfront hotels include

Dos Naciones (good but apparently only bookable through Marand; no website)

Amar Inn (1/2 block set back from the beach)

Ojo de Agua

Arrecifes Suites

Edited: 11:52 am, September 01, 2014
8. Re: Hotel Eden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 03, 2015