We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SSS/SMB vs ERC/EPM for destination wedding

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Morelos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis, Tennessee
11 posts
Save Topic
SSS/SMB vs ERC/EPM for destination wedding

We are having trouble deciding between these resorts. Have never personally been to any, but have heard good things about all 4 from friends. Trying to keep cost down for guests, but don't want to sacrifice experience. Saw lots of posts about people being sick at Excellence resorts?

Any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated!

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: SSS/SMB vs ERC/EPM for destination wedding

Yeah, definitely go for the resort that as of now does not exist. No staff. No wedding planner. That makes sense. Good luck!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
162 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: SSS/SMB vs ERC/EPM for destination wedding

I was comparing these same resorts and ended up going with SSS. The wedding planner has been super responsive and very helpful thus far. We chose this for a few reasons - short ride from airport, smaller resort in size, prices for our guests were cheaper compared to SMB. All reviews I've been reading have been wondering and I'm going in August to plan everything! Good luck!

13. Re: SSS/SMB vs ERC/EPM for destination wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 14, 2015