We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Coral and Turquesa Price During August

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Ottumwa, Iowa
1 post
Ocean Coral and Turquesa Price During August

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody knows the average price of the hotel during August for the Ocean Coral and Turquesa. We are going for a wedding and I noticed that the price has increased but I was wondering if it deviates based off the season.

Thanks

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
6,648 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa Price During August

changes A LOT- seasons matter- even day to day matters. I'd not pay more than 230/night TOTAL for this resort though.

New York
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
2. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa Price During August

Hi. Booked 10 nights July/August a few weeks ago. It was $199 a night for two including taxes and free transfers from Cancun airport. Now it is up to $216 a night. I booked directly on the hotel's website. They guarantee that their rates are the lowest. You don't have to pay upfront just give credit card to hold room. You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance with no penalty.

3. Re: Ocean Coral and Turquesa Price During August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 16, 2015