We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ERC beachfront dinner

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Falkirk, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
ERC beachfront dinner

Hi, going to ERC for my honeymoon in July and starting to looki into things we can do to make it extra special.

Can anyone give me an idea of how much the beachfront dinner costs? Also, is the private dining in the wine cellar available to all guests or just excellence club members and how much does this cost?

Many thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
10,058 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: ERC beachfront dinner

$300? Wow. It's $200 at Excellence Punta Cana.

Mark

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: ERC beachfront dinner

Liz W, I am also from Falkirk my wife and I are also going to ERC for our Honeymoon on 28th June to 12th July!

What a coincidence!

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
418 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: ERC beachfront dinner

$200 at EPM also, I wonder if the $300 included some additional wine?

Falkirk, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: ERC beachfront dinner

We get married on 4th July. Fly to ERC from Scotland on 8th July. We'll be the pale people with no tans!

I emailed the concierge at ERC about prices for beachfront dinner. They were very helpful and sent me some info. It appears dinner on the beach is $200 and dinner on the pier is $300.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: ERC beachfront dinner

Regarding the beach dinner, my recommendation would be to wait until you're there and can estimate how strong the winds are before deciding if this is something you'd like to do or not. We were just there last week and it was quite windy and I personally wouldn't have wanted to be on the beach eating. But that's just my opinion.

Being there at ERC with your spouse is special and I'm quite sure that they would set up a special table in a restaurant of your choice if you asked them.

Hope you have a great time. We like ERC the best of all the Excellence resorts.

Falkirk, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: ERC beachfront dinner

Thanks NoSnow. I know I wouldnt enjoy it as much if it was really windy so will keep your advice in mind.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: ERC beachfront dinner

Hi Liz

Couldn't believe my eye when reading this post. We are from grangemouth and will also be at ERC 28/6 - 12/7 for our honeymoon. It's a small world after all.

Falkirk, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: ERC beachfront dinner

Hi Pauline, definitely a small world! And sorry Mulson I seem to have completly missed your post before. Nice to know they'll be some fellow scots at the hotel.

19. Re: ERC beachfront dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 09, 2015