We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween Items needed

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,943 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Halloween Items needed

Each year The Little English Schoolhouse co-ordinates a Trick or Treat Halloween parade through the town. If you have a little extra room in your bag and are headed our way, bags of candy, paper decorations, "cob-webs", spiders, etc would be greatly appreciated. We will use these items for decorations in the square and gazebo. Thanks to all those that have helped in the past and we look forward to seeing all of you in the future.

Frank and Anna

www.TheLittleEnglishSchoolhouse.com

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
5 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Halloween Items needed

Oh man, I wish I had known. Can I ship anything to you now that we're back in the States?

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,943 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Halloween Items needed

Thanks for the offer EmmyJean, but shipping items down here is not practical at all. Shipping cost would probably be 5-10 times the value of what you sent. There is always next year when you return. Thanks again for the offer though,

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Halloween Items needed

Hi frank. We are at ERC now, and we have the HDD, ink cartridges and other stuff. PM messages do not work on my iPhone so can u email me - I left my email address on the Little English School website

Sue

Chicago
Level Contributor
654 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Halloween Items needed

I can bring Halloween stuff and some bags of candy. Arriving 10/19. Staying at ERC is Cantina Habanero still a drop place?

Chicago
Level Contributor
654 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Halloween Items needed

Frank,

Do you need costumes?

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,552 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Halloween Items needed

Frank, we can bring some items with us when we come down next month. I have sent you a PM with a few questions.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Riviera Maya, Negril
Level Contributor
16,068 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Halloween Items needed

Frank, we will be at EDR in two weeks and can bring some things as well. Will PM you.

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,943 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Halloween Items needed

Traveljen, yes Cantina Habanero is still a drop off place. Just let them know they are for me. We dont really need costumes as far as I know, but I will check with Anna to be sure and if we do I will let you know.

Thanks

19. Re: Halloween Items needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 26, 2014