We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgently needed Item

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,928 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Urgently needed Item

During this past month, The Little English Schoolhouse Project here in Puerto Morelos has had both of its main computers fail and are non-reparable. We desperately need either a desktop or laptop to replace them. If you have a used working computer that you can bring down, we would very grateful. A donation would be nice but we are willing to pay a reasonable price if necessary and any additional baggage fee associated with it.

vancouver
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgently needed Item

Bump

Boston
Level Contributor
3,896 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgently needed Item

If I was able to find this item, could pick up be arranged? We are going as part of a large group to the EDR for a family wedding in a couple of weeks. I could put out a request but someone would have to come to the EDR to pick it up. We can continue this through the PM maybe?

Strongsville, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Urgently needed Item

Our company is upgrading it's computers and will have a couple available in December/January. I am going down in February. Would this help? I hope you can get one sooner though.

Puerto Morelos, MX
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
3,928 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Urgently needed Item

Karrieb, check your messages

Dawn, hopefully we will be ok by then but you never know. Please keep us in mind.

Frank

www.TheLittleEnglishSchoolhouse.com

5. Re: Urgently needed Item

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 24, 2014