We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At Azul Sensatori Now....Ask Away

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Chicago, Illinois
6 posts
Save Topic
At Azul Sensatori Now....Ask Away

I'm here until Monday so ask any questions. Currently I am in a preferred swim up suite, but we are moving to the Honeymoon Suite tomorrow because we got cornered by a wedding party and it's not relaxing at all (people walking across our patio etc).

wales
Level Contributor
87 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At Azul Sensatori Now....Ask Away

How easy its it to change rooms?

Do they upgrade for free or do they want extra cash

Chicago, Illinois
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: At Azul Sensatori Now....Ask Away

Well. We are here on our honeymoon. When we got here on Monday we didn't hear anything at first, but then got a phone call on the second day saying we were randomly selected to move to the Honeymoon suite. I think it was because they saw that we were going to be in the middle of this large wedding party and just wanted to move us. I also don't know how much of an upgrade it is. This room is technically at a higher price point because we are in the premium section and have the direct swim out with 2 hot tubs. We will still have premium access and a better view, but we do lose the direct swim out which came in handy during the day and hot tub at night.

When we went to the concierge last night they were extremely accommodating about our situation and were willing to move us with little questions asks.

nj
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: At Azul Sensatori Now....Ask Away

Did you go to LaChique and by any chance do you have pic of any of the food..

4. Re: At Azul Sensatori Now....Ask Away

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 30, 2014