We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabanas Puerto Morelos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
USA
Level Contributor
806 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Cabanas Puerto Morelos

Checking out places to stay and there are no reviews in 2013 for this small hotel. When I put in dates I get a "nothing available" kind of response. My question is: has anyone been in PoMo recently and know if this place has shut down? Similiar accomodations maybe Amar Inn which is also an option - anybody been to either and can give me some insight? Thanks!

Puerto Morelos
Destination Expert
for Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabanas Puerto Morelos

They are right next door to my hotel Casa Caribe Bed and Breakfast. They have been doing renovations but are definitely open, you can email the manager directly at etckris@aol.com.

Were you looking at reservations though a booking agent or direct onto their site?

It is worth noting that if you go through a booking service they do not have access to the hotels availability, hotels allocate a number of rooms to booking services to sell (for a commission) and when they are sold the hotel will show full even tho' there are rooms available at the property - so always best to go direct

best

cat

thelittlemexicancookingschool

casacaribepuertomorelos

Puerto Morelos...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabanas Puerto Morelos

Please get in touch with me.. ..I am the manager of Cabanas Puerto Morelos..we are definitely open and finished with our major repairs. etckris@aol.com..

USA
Level Contributor
806 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabanas Puerto Morelos

Thanks to you both! Good to know CPM is indeed open! We are still searching around as our trip is a few months away but I will retain this information!

USA
Level Contributor
806 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabanas Puerto Morelos

Attempted to contact you over the week-end with this email address but did not hear back. is there another address we should be using? Thanks!

Puerto Morelos...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabanas Puerto Morelos

it should of worked...the web site is: cancuncabanas.com as well.

I apologize for the difficulty you are having in regards to contacting me/us. etckris@aol.com

USA
Level Contributor
806 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabanas Puerto Morelos

Thanks - no biggie. I submitted the reservation form on the website. Hopefully, we will meet you some day!

USA
Level Contributor
806 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabanas Puerto Morelos

Still having issues getting a response from you - I am going to private message you through TA - please check your messages here. Thank you.

8. Re: Cabanas Puerto Morelos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 18, 2014